What is Creative Yoga?
- provides many options and modifications during each class so you chose which works for you
- includes practical education about anatomy
- works with your unique body (including injury and fitness history)
- takes the mystery out of yoga by using very few Sanksrit words
- translates yoga philosophies to support how we use our bodies now
- blends fitness with yoga for the best of both worlds
- provides a foundation for injury prevention
- teaches you how to bring yoga into your whole life
I'm not very flexible. Can I do yoga?
Being stiff is a great reason to do yoga! You will become more flexible and learn why being super flexible is over-rated anyway.
I'm overweight. Can I do yoga?
Absolutely! Creative Yoga is for any body. It will prove to you that being juicy can't stop you from accessing all the benefits of yoga.
Does my religion conflict with yoga?
Not at all! Yoga's central philosophy honors that everything is connected. Your god can be one of, and even the source of, all interconnected things.
What are other benefits?
- regain pelvic floor strength
- gently return to fitness after surgery or injury
- slows aging (keeps/gains strength, balance, and flexibility)
- injury prevention
- an extra edge for sports including running, cycling, and golf
- better sleep
- better sex
What are the instructor's qualifications?